I am looking for a permanent employee who is able to work 10 to 20 hours per week initially and eventually full time, with flexible schedule. This position is part staff accountant (hourly wage), part administrative (hourly wage), and part business development (commission), and is open immediately.
- Assemble client tax returns
- Administer our Client Relationship Management software
- Administer our Social Media presence
- Perform ad hoc projects and tasks for firm Principal
- Prepare individual and business tax returns
- Process payroll and payroll tax returns for business clients
- Provide bookkeeping services for business clients
- Scan documents into our document management system
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products Excel and Word
- Tax preparation experience
$15 - $20 per hour, depending on qualifications, with strong potential for future increases based on performance.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com